Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Cottage Dreams


Here are the promised photos of our friends little brick cottage, which is only for family guests, where we have spend the last weekend. Already the entry looks very welcoming:

This fabric heart is hanging on the rose chamber door where I 've slept and had beautiful dreams:

This is a photo of the cosy living room:

The other side of the living room:

My bed in the rose chamber:

This is what I was looking at when lying in the bed above. The small rose dream collage was made by me last year:

Lunaria anua (Silberblatt) in a rusty cone, so beautiful and natural, hanging from the living room wall in the brick cottage:

This is a picture of one of the living room windows in the main cottage:

Click on the pictures to enlarge them for more details!

Btw I'm experiencing big problems with beta blogger lately, which means that I cannot comment on any beta blogger blogs, like the blogs of Sigrun (Al), Lis, Niki, Debbie etc.. I just want you all to know that I have been there, trying hard to leave comments, every day, but it is just not working for me *sobs*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...