Think I've already told you about my love for danish design, like these Christmas baubles from *House Doctor* that I've bought last month and have decorated for Christmas on a boxwood (from my garden) garland in my living room down stairs: I had further bought these silver Christmas baubles from *Greengate*, which I also love a lot, a few weeks before Christmas from the enchanting website *Nostalgie im Kinderzimmer*:
They are now decorated in my new beautiful glass dome with glass cake stand underneath (both also from *House Doctor*) which my parents have got me for Christmas :D
I've also got this gorgeous lantern in the picture below (House Doctor again ha ha, this Doctor can decorate my home anytime lol) Thank you mum and dad *hugs to you*, I must have been a very good girl this year ;-)
Then my dear daughter has fulfilled another wish of mine and that was this "white drawer" from *Impressionen* with the delightful glass knob, which has wholes in one side, each decorated with a key whole embellishment from the outside. You can put your fave fiber/thread rolls in the drawer and then pull them through the wholes, isn't that a great organising idea? I love it!
The *Crabtree & Evelyn* goodies in the drawer I've got send by my dear friend Anja from London (if you ever need beautiful and natural photos of yourself or your family members and you are from the London area, I can only recommend you to visit her website http://www.anjaking.com/ and contact her, she is a terrific photographer!), she just knows how much I like C & E :D
Well, enough of my presents and back to crafting. Having this week off work I finally got around to make a snowman like the ones I saw in the latest *Homecompanion magazine* (thanks again dear Anna for sending it to me and all the lovely goodies coming along too!) and just recently on Pam's blog too. I so like his glittery look:
He fit's in perfectly whith the turquoise tea light glass (another gift from my daugter, the enchanting turquoise porcelain bird which I've got of a bird swap from Cerri , the lovely box from my friend Nature Girl and the stocking collage I had made for Christmas decoration earlier this year:






0 comments:
Post a Comment