Comes February I'm getting all in flower mood again! Luckily with my birthday at the end of January I've got lots of new flowers and lovely presents to lift my spirits! And even more to come next Saturday when I'm going to have a party with my best friends :D!
In the picture above are fabric roses which I've decorated in a butterfly paper bag:
This gorgeous flower bouquet was one of the birthday presents from my little sister:
And with all the "love and art from the heart" which is going on in blogland at the moment, initialised by the enjoyable Sandy of www.arttealife.blogspot.com , I'd like to join in and give away a paper heart.
So if you like to be my Valentine and get my heart then please leave a comment under this post and I'm going to draw the winner on Friday 9th of February!
If you want to see all the lovely bloggers that have joined in the "love of the heart" then please have a look at Miss ZuZu's magical blog "A view through the window" where she has kindly listed them all! xox
And oh wonder today blogger has finally decided to let me change to the new version :D!






0 comments:
Post a Comment