Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Winter in my garden

Hello everybody! I'm sorry for having been away for so long, but I've had a good friend staying with me from Friday until Monday so I had no PC time. Also I had no time for new pictures, but as you can see my dear and clever daughter was so kind to spend over 3 hours changing the look of my blog on Saturday night while I was out and about with my friend. She so knows me and what I like :D I'm especially fond of the colors and curls! How do you like the new look?

On the picture above you can see some spring flowers that I got on the end of January, just when I already started to think that we would not see any real snow here this winter. Then in February the weather suddenly changed from this

to this!

See how my spring flowers on the black iron table are all covered up with the white stuff (click on picture to enlarge it)?

I so like it when my garden ornaments are covered with a thick hat of snow:

My snowy front garden:

And the view from inside out (click on picture to enlarge it):

Well it's all over and gone again by now but I thought you'd might like to see these photos too. Today I'm still off work and I'm planning on spending as much time as possible in my studio corner because for the last 5 days as much as I like my dear friend, I've so missed being creative! And next weekend I'm planning on opening the spring season in my garden if the weather will allow it! Have a great week everyone! xox

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...