From the meteorological side of view it's Spring today, hurray, finally! :D Let's just hope that Winter is really over now and will not come back for at least the next 8 month! To celebrate the first day of March I've created my first paper egg of the season last night:
And now I have to do a last post about hearts because I've got almost all my hearts from Anita's Nostalgic hearts swap by now. Only one from England is still missing but I'm sure it's on it's way and maybe I'll find it in my letter box when I get home tonight.
This is the last 2 sided paper heart I have finished and send off to Delila today along with some embellishments that she might find a use for in her beautiful art work:
And this is the gorgeous paper heart which Delila of Sepia Art Studio has created and send to me, along with on of her pretty wee paper bundles :D:
Further I had a little private swap with Miz Smoochie Lips and she has sent me this sweet little two sided wooden heart:
Now this next one is the fabric nostalgic heart which Anita the swap organiser herself has made for me. My cat is totally in love with it because it smells so good, she can't stop sniffing @ it lol:






0 comments:
Post a Comment