Hello dear blogging friends and readers!
I hope you all had a splendid weekend! Mine was wonderful, Saturday we've planted lots of Violas and other spring flowers and yesterday was the first real sunny spring day and I've spend the whole day in the garden :D. The temperature has even reached 21 degrees celsius in the sun on my patio! I took some pictures of course, but first I have a very exciting announcement to make, maybe not as exciting for you as it is to me lol it's the opening of my own Etsy shop !

I hope you all had a splendid weekend! Mine was wonderful, Saturday we've planted lots of Violas and other spring flowers and yesterday was the first real sunny spring day and I've spend the whole day in the garden :D. The temperature has even reached 21 degrees celsius in the sun on my patio! I took some pictures of course, but first I have a very exciting announcement to make, maybe not as exciting for you as it is to me lol it's the opening of my own Etsy shop !
I proudly present to you "Boxwoodcottage" Decorational crafts & more! My daughter was so kind to make me the shop banner above. I've got several e-mails from blog readers lately with the question if I would also sell my hearts, collages etc. and I thought Etsy would be the best way to do it. Also the purchase through Etsy and the payment through Paypal is so very easy! For the beginning I've created 4 Easter egg collages and also added 4 heart collages to the shop, but there is more to follow, I'll keep you updated here on my blog. I'd appreciate your feedback and hope that you'll like my little shop! Just click on the banner to go there! Thank you!
Back to the garden now! Here is the patio view on sunny Sunday morning:
My hanging baskets and pots are slowly getting filled again with fresh flowers:
Also my crocusses have finally opened their blooms:
This is the stunning view to my right hand neighbour:
It's spring! :D
Lastly I like to thank all you lovely people to the overwhelming response to my "Tribute to Summer" post! I loved to read all your kind comments, keep them coming please :D! I wish you all a wonderful spring week ahead! xox






0 comments:
Post a Comment