(Artwork by the talented Jen Corace)
I was tagged by another blogger and so here are "7 Things About Me". If you are reading this consider yourself tagged as well.
_
7 Things About Me
_
1. I love room service!!! It's one of the first things I start thinking about the minute I check in to a hotel. It's like having your own personal chef - which I've always dreamed of.
_
2. I can fly a plane - well sort of - even though I've had no formal lessons I know the basics. I learned from a family friend.
_3. I was in the Army Reserves for 3 years and can shoot various weapons - drive a deuce in a half - and throw a grenade with a pretty good measure of skill.
_4. I love being a stay at home mom and have never for one minute felt belittled by it or less of a contributor in our families lives.
_
5. When I was 12 years old I caught a baby rattle snake and put it in a mayonnaise jar - much to parents horror.
_
6. My childhood nickname is "Beanie". There are a few variations - my mom calls me Sabeanie, my two nieces call me Auntie Beanie and my dad sometimes just calls me Bean.
_
7. Gestures of kindness mean the world to me!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment