Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Perfect Blanket or Throw


_
This year one of the many Christmas gifts I received from my very generous husband was the perfect blanket (Microloft by Berkshire). I made him tell me where he got it and the cost because I went straight down and bought everyone one immediately. It is the softest, coziest, snuggliest blanket ever and it turns out very reasonably priced at $29.99 for the queen size and comes from Bed Bath and Beyond (somewhere I usually wouldn't even shop). My mom loves hers and so does my sister and my dad even wants me to pick one up for him. A few other people will be receiving one as well - but they shall remain nameless and should look away immediately. I just can't say enough about how luxuriously soft and wonderful this blanket is!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...