Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The Hot New Bulb


_
This is a great item I found in the March issue of Domino Magazine. I haven't quite been able to make the switch to fluorescent bulbs. The garage is one thing but giving up the soft lighting of our home has stopped me dead in my tracks. I've also heard about the mercury issue that goes along with fluorescent bulbs. This just might be the solution I've been searching for.
_



_

LEDs (Light Emitting Diode) which offer a warmer and more pleasant glow than fluorescents and are poised for an illumination takeover. The Department of Energy estimates that their widespread use could cut energy consumption 29 percent by 2025. Plus they don't contain the mercury that's been an issue in the disposal of compact fluorescents.
_
Suns Dusk accent bulb $14.95 at CCRANES.COM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...