Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Beautiful Hair

_
_
_
_
_
Staying on the subject of hair - I really love when I see a women with beautiful natural hair of gray or more aptly - white, silver, pewter and every shade in between. My mother is one of those women and she receives endless compliments (I'm not exaggerating) and is even regularly asked if she dyes it that color. But I'm not just talking about women of a certain age going natural I see lots of women over forty with this attention grabbing hair. With the availability of new treatments and conditioners made to enhance gray hairs color and conditioners, this once-maligned hair hue has became a new style option not only just for men. Gray hair can be dramatic, elegant and yes - beautiful!!
_
_
My next read-
_
(What I Learned About Beauty, Sex, Work, Motherhood, GOING GRAY, Authenticity and Everything Else That Really Matters - By Anne Kreamer)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...