__
When I saw the 2003 comedy “Something's Gotta Give” I enjoyed the movie, but was completely taken with the house Diane Keaton's character lived in. Apparently I was not the only one. Here is an excerpt from an article in The Washington Post.
_
For lots of moviegoers, the most memorable role (in the film Somethings Gotta Give) was played by the house, especially its big, light-filled kitchen. The airy, shingled Hamptons beach house is walled with windows and built-in bookcases. The rooms are open, the furniture slipcovered and the walls and fabrics awash in creamy blues, whites and tans. The kitchen gleams with white glass-front cabinets, vintage hardware, a commercial-style range and dark soapstone counters. With a backdrop like that, who cares if Keaton and Nicholson find midlife love?
_
I couldn't agree more. Some of these photos are from the film and some are attempts at recreating those beautiful rooms.
___

_
_
__
_
_
__
_
_
_
_
Happy Friday!!
Friday's Photos
7:16 AM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment