I have just begun re-modeling my two girls room. It use to be our spare room before we expanded our family and it's time for an update. We are going with Fairest Pink paint from Benjamin Moore for the walls - with white trim and ceiling. Our "inspiration room" is the Annie Cat Room from Pottery Barn Kids (with pink walls instead of lavender). I am even going to attempt the stencils seen above the bed. My oldest daughter already has a white head and foot board so I will hunt for a second one at my favorite used furniture stores and yard sales. If I can't find one in white I'll just slap a coat of white paint on it. The Olivia Bed at Pottery Barn is used just as a reference for style - as I would never pay $800.00 for a twin bed frame no matter how pretty it was!! I do think the White Ella Chandelier isn't a bad price though - at $129.00.
I can't wait to get started and my girls are jumping up and down!!














0 comments:
Post a Comment