
Rainbow Garden Funiture with Chocolate trim ....
Spring & Summer Decor Trend Colours ~ All of them, feel the spirit of summer with a palette of rainbow colours.
Yes that's right I said FUNiture...This summer don't just slap on a coat of paint
on your garden furniture, revitalize it with FUN colours to energize it with life and style, make it fun!
I was getting my paints ready to revamp this weathered looking garden set, and liked all the colours, so I utizled them all in a rainbow design!!
View the full make it yourself project, and see the slide show...fun summer creations
© All Rights Reserved 2009- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.maddylane.com
MIY Rainbow Garden FUNiture ...
1:21 PM |
Labels:
Canadian crafts,
Canadian lifestyle magazine,
Colorful summer decor,
diy garden decor,
diy garden furniture,
maddylane blog,
maddylane-decor,
MIY projects,
miycreations,
miydecor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment