_

_
Hello everyone! Thank you so much for all the emails and comments. I have missed barefoot in the orchard, and all my favorite blogs sooooooo very much!! Unfortunately, I had to abandon my computer and normal life for numerous doctors appointments and tests.
_It all started with dizziness and eventually violent episodes of vertigo that knocked me to the ground. One of these episodes occurred as I was leaving an appointment with my doctor and was in the hospital parking lot. My husband caught me before I hit the pavement and I was promptly taken to the ER - where I spent 6 hours. Since then I've had chest and neck X -rays, and had to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours. I've had a Brain MRI (and let me just say - being placed in a tiny tube up to your ankles is no fun - but I'm glad for the technology) and I have also had so much blood drawn I'm surprised there is still enough left over for me. As the days passed and I found myself somewhere new, with some new technician, or specialist, all I ever heard over and over was - "You look like a healthy girl to me." or "Look at those rosy cheeks, you look like you're just fine." This is a bit of a joke in my family, since this has happened to me throughout my life many time before (once even right after I was in a car crash), and I'm sure the day I die (hopefully when I'm a very old lady) - someone will say - "You look just fine today." but back to the point of this post. I am fine (yay!!). More than fine it seems - I am quite healthy! The whole thing is related to a dental issue that was missed at my last exam and is pushing on my middle ear. Over the past few weeks various medical people have been talking about heart problems and brain tumors and who knows what else, and I began to think - heart and brain - I may be in big trouble here! I've had a few difficult weeks, but today I am one grateful, happy, rosy cheeked girl and I'm off to see the dentist.
_Hugs and Kisses To All!!!
_Sabina ~
_P.S. Tomorrow's post will be "What's In Season" - so check back!!
_






0 comments:
Post a Comment