Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Christopher's 20th Birthday

My son Christopher turns 20 tomorrow. Another milestone in our family. You may not have heard me mention my second son too much on my blog - it's not because he is any less wonderful than my oldest - just more private, and I try to respect that. He is one of the most kind-hearted people I have ever had the honor to know. Contemplative and open minded - I always tell him that I want to be more like him when I grow up, and I can never seem to win an argument with him which makes us both laugh. As a child he was unbelievably creative and wildly energetic. As an adult he is graceful and straight forward - with a quiet, but strong nature. This aloof quietness often leads others to misunderstand him, but he doesn't seem to mind this, and I admire that. To quote a line I once heard - he is the delight of my eye and the darling of my heart. Happy birthday Chris - xoxoxo!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...