Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Tagged - ABC's of Me

_

_

_
ABC’S OF ME
_
Age: 46
_
Bed Size: Queen. My husband surprised me/us with a amazing pillow-top mattress a few Christmas' ago and I still love it!!
_
Chore You Hate: Folding clothes (but that's what kids are for -lol).
_
Dog’s Name: No dogs presently.
_
Essential Way You Start Your Day: Yoga stretches, classical music and espresso!!
_
Favorite Color: White.
_
Height: 5’ 5”
_
Instruments You Play: I play(ed) the flute and marched in many parades, but that was long ago now. I wanted to play the drums but was told by the music teacher that "drums were for boys."
_
Job Title: Your Highness (ha) - Mom/Jack or should I say Jill of all trades.
_
Kids: I have five beautiful, perfect kids.
_
Living Arrangements: I live in a 1950's house, in an older suburban neighborhood, with lots of trees and charm.. Very nice, very quiet with many neighbors young and old, many that I've known for 15 years.
_
Mom’s Name: Virginia.
_
Nicknames: Beanie, Bean, Sabeanie, and my oldest son sometimes in jest calls me - Sabrine - which cracks me up.
_
Overnight Hospital Stays: Giving birth to my two oldest sons - my three little ones are adopted.
_
Pet Peeve: Gossip and deliberate unkind behavior.
_
Quote From a Movie: "Doesn't that outfit come with a rifle? To which the other character replies, It's on my saddle. The first person continues, You'd better keep it with you then - your horse isn't much of a shot." Spoken by Robert Redford to Meryl Streep in Out of Africa.
_
Right or Left Handed: Right, but I have many lefties in my life (daughter, husband, best friend).
_
Siblings: I'm the middle child of three - with an older brother, and younger sister.
_
Time You Wake Up: 6:30 a.m. but I'd rather sleep till noon.
_
Underwear: Yes!
_
Vegetable You Dislike: Okra.
_
Workout Style: I like to mix it up - yoga, walking, swimming, lounging (oh, I guess that's not an exercise, but I'm quite good at it).
_
X-rays You’ve Had: A few. Once I swallowed a Steely (a marble made of steel ) when I was 4 or 5 and I do remember that being my first X-ray. It scared my parents half to death.
_
Yesterday’s Best Moment: Telling my husband something funny and him laughing so uncontrollably I started laughing too, at him, and couldn't stop.
_
Zoo Favorites: I'm really not one for zoo's. They need to evolve!! Freedom is so important to me and I can deeply sense their lack of it.
_
That's it - whew!! If you would like to play along - consider yourself tagged.
_
(Photos Courtesy of Jupiter Images)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...