Powered by Blogger.
RSS

"The Green Drink"

.


.
Have I ever mentioned that my kids love "The Green Drink." I make it for them each morning before school. It's quick and easy and soooo nutritious!! I do vary the ingredients now in then based on what in season and I add a little fruit juice to make it more palatable. If you haven't ever tried one of these concoctions - you don't know what your missing. I don't own a Juicer (although I really should look into getting one) - I just mix it up in a blender.
.
Basic recipe for mixing up a Green Drink.
.
2 apples, cored
2 big handfuls of spinach
1/2 cup of chopped parsley
1 celery stick, chopped
1 thumbnail length of ginger root
1 lemon - juice only (use peel slice for zest)
1 medium cucumber
(I also add various different fruit juices)
.
Yummmm!!!
.
All Photos Courtesy of Jupiter Images

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...