Powered by Blogger.
RSS

With all my heart! An OWOH give away!

Welcome back to BOXWOOD COTTAGE in February dear blogging friends and readers !
I have not enough time for a long post right now, but I wanted to thank you all for your sweet comments on my new blog layout, so glad that you guys like it :)
I thought in time for Valentine' day I share with you a flickr collage with some of the hearts that I created over the last 5 years and hope that I can inspire you a bit:

 ´
 Don't they all go so well  with the One world one heart theme? Well I decided to jump on the magic carpet and participate in Lisa Swifka's "One world one heart event"  this year and do a sweet little give away for one lucky reader of my blog. It's a handmade soldered heart charm/pendant made by me like the ones that you can see in my mosaic above and a little surprise.
All you need to do is leave me a comment under this post (everybody is welcome) and I will anounce the lucky winner on
Monday February 15 th
Good luck!
xox, Carola

P.S.: Lisa has almost 1000 participants already wow, so don't miss out and check them out on her blogs side bar here:

Comments for the drawing were closed at number 337!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...