Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Crystals in the backlight


Firstly I like to thank all of you lovely people who have commented on my last post, it makes me very happy, that so many of you like my little studio corner too :D !

Well, after putting some Christmas decorations away this week I hung this corkscrew hazelnut branch with some of my crystals up in the livingroom window and even on a very grey day (like we had every day for the last 2 weeks or so), they do still look brilliant in the backlight. Wouldn't you agree with me?




The ones with the vintage bows were a present of my dear English blogging friend Niki and I really love them!


I have had lot's of work last week and was quite busy at the weekend too, so I couldn't do my blog round and visit my fave blogs like I usually do, but I hope to make up for it this week, so possibly I see you soon! xox

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...