Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Studio Impressions


If you are a bit like me, you are certainly also nosey, about what other people studios do look like, that's why I took these photos for you the week before Christmas. As you can see my little studio corner is situated in our loft room, right behind this wall. This where I love to spend most of my spare time:

A few cards that I have made and sent out last minute to my German friends and family: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/327/kartenproduktion2me1.jpg

Click the link above for a bigger version of the following picture!

A few month before this corner was practically unused and now it is stuffed with all my baskets, drawers and boxes full of papers, scraps, stamps, fibers, embellishments etc. and of course things that just inpires me and some finished work:


Click here

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5369/christmasstudioyt9.jpg

for the bigger version of the picture above!


Some close ups:


That's it for now and I hope that you enjoyed the little tour through my seasonal decorated studio corner and maybe those of you who didn't yet will also take some pictures of your work space and post them on your blog?

Try clicking on the pictures to see more details!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...