Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The lovely hearts exhibition


I've told you in my last post, that I was creating pieces for Valentine last week. Well actually I'm excited to tell you that I've created them for the "Lovely hearts charity exhibition" of artstreamstudios. Susan the owner of www.artstream.com and of http://artesprit.blogspot.com/ is looking for artists from around the globe to submit their art work about the theme LOVE, in all it's forms, for presentation in the gallery of artstream studios in February 2007. 50% of the retail price of each artwork sold will support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The other 50% goes directly back to the artists.

I've chosen the altered Love CD above as well as the two following collages as my submisson:


In the photo below you can see the other side of the Altered Love CD. The Altered Star CD is not part of the pieces for the exhibition:



The exhibiton in the Gallery of "Valentines Around The World" opens with a presentation complete with Cocktails and Chocolate on February 10th.Artwork will also be available in the Online Shop from February 10th through February 28th. Click here for more information:

I've first read about Susan's charity exhibition on my pink friend Sandy's lovely art blog over at www.arttealife.blogspot.com .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...