~ ~ ~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~ ~ ~
.
Click on the link for the bigger version of the photo above!
~ ~ ~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~ ~ ~
.My German garden friend Anita owner of the beautiful blog "My Country Cottage" is searching for participants for her "Selfmade Nostalgic Heart Swap"! This sounds like so much fun and everyone who ownes a blog can participate! I'll sure do! I have already tried my first nostalgic heart collage which you can see in the pictures above and below:
~ ~ ~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~ ~ ~
.
Click on the link to see the bigger version of the picture above!
~ ~ ~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~ ~ ~
Selfmade hearts made from fabric are as welcome as paper hearts, what ever suits your creativity, so don't hesitate, head over to Anita's blog http://ein-stueck-garten.blogspot.com/ and read her post from January 18th for more information and let her know that you'd like to participate! I'm looking forward to swap with you!
~ ~ ~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~ ~ ~
Yesterday I've also finished this "Valentines paper girl":
and a round Bird & Nest collage which I'm going to show you in my next post because Blogger won't let me post anymore pictures tonight. I'm quite happy that I had time to spend in my studio corner for the last two days, don't you just love creative weekends too?






0 comments:
Post a Comment