Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Winter impressions


I haven't posted pictures from my garden for a while now so today I thought you might like to see some winter impressions. Yes we've finally got winter over here too, we have frost since Monday and today we've even got a tiny bid of the white stuff, as you can see in some of today's photos:

A frosty heart:

A frosty enamel cake:

My patio with the bird houses and lanterns etc. is always a quite nice sight:

My garden princess covered with a touch of snow:

Plants are covered with moss to keep them warm:


I love the look of it, when my garden balls are covered with snow and/or frost:

The frosty lantern kind of glows in the morning light:

I hope that you've liked to see a few garden pictures for a change.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...