Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Friday's Photos Spanish Revival - and My Birthday Weekend!!

_

_
Not my usual style, but this Spanish Revival home in Texas just caught my eye. I think I'm dreaming of a vacation somewhere near Barcelona!! Also, today is my birthday (yay) so I'm a bit dreamy. Tomorrow I'm headed for the coast - stopping to pick up some goodies at one of my favorite seafood restaurants for a picnic. I've been cooped up in my house for a few weeks now and I'm ready to get out and enjoy the beautiful Northern California coast!! I know my birthday is only one day, but I'm going to celebrate all weekend long!!
_
Happy Friday and Have a Great Weekend!!
_
_
_
_

_
_

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...