_
_
I recently heard a quote that I found powerful:
I recently heard a quote that I found powerful:
_
"We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace."
_
Peggy Tabor Millin
_
I love that!! I am grateful for the reminder that each and every interaction leaves a trace. I've always found that the encounters we have with others impacts how people feel about themselves and in turn how we feel about ourselves. If I only have one chance to share something of myself, I would choose for that one thing to be of kindness. In my recent illness I found a never ending expression of kindness given to me, and with each little comment, email, text message, phone call and card it has made me more determined to gather my strength and give it all back.
_
So once more - thank you - to everyone!!!
_
I also wanted to put out the word that Earth Hour is coming!! Take action and be part of this historic event on March 28, 2009, 8:30 pm local time!! Individuals, businesses, governments and organizations around the world to turn off their lights for one hour – Earth Hour – to make a global statement of concern about climate change and to demonstrate commitment to finding solutions. Mark your calendars now!!
_










0 comments:
Post a Comment